Patent Plaques - Certificate Series
Certificate Series Patent Plaques are a reproduction of the patent certificate issued by the United States Patent & Trademark Office with all new patents. It is particularly recommended if the patent does not include a drawing. The plaque includes a reproduction of the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office seal and the signature of the Director. When there are multiple inventors, you may choose to include one or more of the inventor's names. The assignee's name, where applicable, is also optional. A corporate logo can also be added to the plaque beneath the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office seal at no additional cost.
- Based on the patent certificate issued by the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office and includes the drawing and abstract.
- Includes U.S. Patent & Trademark Office seal.
- Patent abstract can be added with shortened Director's statement
- Choose which inventor names to include.
- Optional inclusion of assignee name.
- Corporate logo added beneath USPTO seal at no additional cost.
- Choose from the four mounting options below: