Patent Plaques - Contemporary Series
Contemporary Series Patent Plaques include the patent number and issue date, a drawing from the patent, the abstract, and the Director's certificate and signature. You also have a choice of the traditional or color Patent Office seal. The image is reproduced in exacting detail on a gold or silver metal plate. Another drawing figure can be substituted for the drawing on the front page of the issued patent. Choose which inventor's names to include and the assignee's name is optional.
- Modern border surrounding the abstract, drawing and patent details.
- Includes certificate and signature of the Director.
- Another drawing figure can be substituted for the drawing on the front page of the issued patent.
- Includes U.S. Patent & Trademark Office seal - choice of traditional seal or color seal.
- Choose which inventor names to include.
- Optional inclusion of assignee name.
- Choose from the five mounting options below.