Patent Plaques - Presentation Series
Custom Series Patent Plaques are based on the patent certificate issued by the United States Patent & Trademark Office and includes the drawing (when available) and the abstract from the patent front page. When there are multiple inventors, you may choose to include one or more of the inventor's names. Inclusion of the assignee's name, where applicable, is also optional. A corporate logo can also be added to the plaque beneath the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office seal at no additional cost.
- Four distinctive mounting options: plaque base, acrylic standoff, metal frame and wood frame.
- Three plate designs: front page, custom with ribbon seal and custom with traditional seal
- Presentation plaque with up to 5 lines of text and optional company logo in black/white or color.
- Image plates in choice of gold or silver.
- Trim (accent) back plates included in price (except for wood frame style).
- Plaque base is 12X18 solid walnut.
- Standoff mounting option floats 3/4 inch from wall and includes choice of four gloss acrylic colors; standoffs are color coordinated to plate color.
- Metal frame option includes choice of four high gloss acrylic back plates: black, blue, green and red and three frame colors: gold, silver and black.
- Wood frame option includes choice of four wood frames: mahogany, black, light cherry and Brazilian walnut; and five suede mat colors: charcoal black, Chinese red, Sapphire, Shamrock Green and Storm Gray.