Patent Plaques - Classic Series
Classic Series Patent Plaques are based on the patent certificate issued by the United States Patent & Trademark Office in the early 1900s, and are a combination of the classic patent border of that era surrounding the abstract, drawing and patent details from the patent front page. The plaque design also includes a reproduction of the current Patent Office seal, the classic found on current patents, and a reproduction of the signature of the U.S. Patent & Trademark Director serving at the time the patent issued. The Classic plaque can be customized to fit your wishes. When there are multiple inventors, you may choose to include one or more of the inventor's names. Inclusion of the assignee's name, where applicable, is also optional.
- Based on the patent certificate issued by the United States Patent & Trademark Office in the early 1900s.
- Classic patent border of that era surrounding the abstract, drawing and patent details.
- Includes U.S. Patent & Trademark Office seal, certificate and signature of the Director.
- Another drawing figure can be substituted for the drawing on the front page of the issued patent.
- Includes U.S. Patent & Trademark Office seal - two choices.
- Choose which inventor names to include.
- Optional inclusion of assignee name.
- Choose from the five mounting options below.